“Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation.”
— 2 Corinthians 6:2
How to be Saved!
1. You must admit that you are a sinner and realize there is a penalty for your sin
- Romans 3:23--For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- Romans 6:23--For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
2. Realize that Jesus Christ offers you a FREE gift of Salvation
- Romans 5:8--But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
3. You must ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart; Ask Him to forgive you of your sin and ask Him to be your Savior.
- John 3:16--For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Romans 10:9--That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.